3 Easy Ways to Purchase:
Online - Click here to purchase
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No log-in required
- Print tickets at home for no extra charge, or have them held at the box office for pick up prior to the show – your choice
- Pay securely with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Over the phone - Call us at (773) 325-1700.
- Allow our Audience Services Representatives to find you the perfect seats
- Get answers to questions you may have about directions, parking, and dining
- Have tickets emailed to you to print at home, or held at the box office
- Receive an emailed receipt
In person -
Visit the box office at 3745 N. Southport Avenue during regular hours (see below) for no-fee ticket purchases. Please call before stopping by, as from time to time we may close early.
- No service fees!
- Take your tickets with you
- In addition to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards, pay with cash or check. (checks accepted 2 weeks or more before the performance date)
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Box Office Hours:
Call (773) 325-1700 or visit us in person during regular hours to purchase tickets. The box office is always open until showtime for purchases for that day’s performance.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10am-5pm
- Wednesday: 10am-7pm
- Thursday: 10am-7pm
- Friday: 10am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-7pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
The box office will be closed on all major holidays unless there is a performance on that day.
The Mercury seats 290 patrons in two sections:
- Main Floor
- 230 seats in 14 rows with ample leg room
- No stairs
- No center aisle – aisles are to the right and left of the seating section
- “Raked” seating, ensuring everyone has a great view of the stage
- Wheelchair seating in row N (Please call for assistance)
- A small horseshoe shaped seating section with 60 seats and two rows
- Sit up above everyone else for a more intimate experience
- One flight of stairs (no elevator)
- The best seats in the balcony are at the front of the balcony left and right sections (the “tips” of the horseshoe)
Refund & Exchange Policy:
All Sales are final. Unless the performance is cancelled, no refunds will be given. Most shows will perform in inclement weather as long as it is safe to do so. We understand that things come up, and in most situations, we may be able to exchange tickets to another performance of the same production for a fee. The management will make the final decision on all exchanges, but the following guidelines will generally apply:
- The exchange must be made before the date of the originally scheduled performance. We do not have the ability to make exchanges after the originally scheduled show has begun.
- We cannot make exchanges on tickets purchased through discount outlets.
- Exchanges to earlier dates are almost always acceptable.
- Exchanges that involve purchasing additional tickets are almost always acceptable.
- We can not exchange into certain performances, particularly if there is low inventory available.
- Any discounts that were applied to the original purchase must be valid for the new performance, or the difference must be paid.
- Exchanges into higher priced seating sections or performance dates must pay the difference.
- If a performance is cancelled, we will offer you the option to move to another performance or a full refund.
- If you purchased tickets in the last 24 hours and made a mistake, call us right away at 773-325-1700 and we can generally correct the mistake for no fee.
Discount Ticket Outlets:
From time to time the Mercury offers tickets through discount outlets. We welcome you to purchase these tickets and will treat you as we would any other customer, however, there are a few things you should know:
- You will not have a choice of seat. Your seats will be assigned by the box office on the day of the show into the best available seats.
- We cannot make any refunds or exchanges on any tickets offered through discount outlets.
- You can pick your tickets up at the box office 1 hour prior to showtime. Arriving early will have no effect on your seating location.
- We will seat parties of up to 6 together. Groups with more that 6 tickets may be split up.
- If someone in your party has a disability, contact us before purchasing so we can make sure to hold accessible seating for you. We will generally not hold aisle seats unless it is for a patron in a wheelchair to transfer, or a patron with a walker. All of our seating rows have plentiful leg room.
Generous group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
- For group discounts to Freud’s Last Session, contact Group Theater Tix at (312) 423-6612.
- For group discounts to The Christmas Schooner, please call the box office at (773) 325-1700.