Two great restaurants attached to the Mercury!
One of the first sophisticated, yet casual neighborhood haunts, Deleece is still considered one of the best. With its innovative, seasonably inspired menu, its affordable prices, and warm welcoming service, Deleece is the neighborhood restaurant you wish was in your neighborhood! At brunch on Saturday and Sunday, they have $15 bottomless mimosas with entrée purchase.
- Brunch: Saturday – Sunday, 9am – 2:30pm
- Lunch: Tuesday – Friday, 11:30am – 2:30pm
- Monday – Thursday, 5:30pm – 10pm
- Friday – Saturday, 5:30pm – 11pm
- Sunday, 5pm – 9pm
- Reservations: Deleece takes dinner and lunch reservations for any size party. At brunch; however, they only take reservations for parties of six or more except on holidays. i.e., Easter, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
- Private Parties: While Deleece does not have a separate room, they are able to accommodate private parties in their main dining room depending on the size, night of the week and budget. Call (773) 325-1710 for more information.
Cullen’s Bar & Grill
Cullen’s has been a mainstay on Southport avenue for over 15 years. Enjoy standard pub fair – juicy burgers, sandwiches and giant salads – along with some homestyle irish cooking, including baked mac & cheese with aged Irish cheddar, pot pies, and fish & chips.
Extend your stay on Southport!
Show your ticket stub after the show for 15% off your entire check!
(one discount per check, no split checks)
- Open every day 11am-2am
- Reservations: Cullen’s takes reservations over the phone at 773-975-0600 day-of only.